Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ay Dios Mio!

Ok, so if I don't just do a picture post I'll never get up to date with posting what's happening recently!
Feel free to ask any questions etc about these because I'm going to try and do it with minimal typing (I'm lazy and I have homework ok...don't judge my subpar blogging skills!).

As with the last post these are all from my iPhone and stolen from friends' Facebooks because Canon still has yet to get back to me about my camera.....boo.
Barcelona!
Pigeons everywhere!
Un bocadilla con chorizo y queso!
The uh, 'lava lamp' building.... 
Building where we had our orientation.  Juxtaposition of technology w/ a building a couple hundred years old....
Els Quatre Gats, famed hangout of Pablo Picasso at the turn of the last century.

Placemat 
Un cafe solo





Arc de Triomf de Barcelona
Arc de Triomf
Bird at Parc de la Ciutadella
Monument at Parc de la Ciutadella
Parc de la Ciutadella 
Gaudi building/museum?
Cathedral by Gaudi 
Street in Gotica Antigua

Building with 'modern' addition
La noche 
Ashley talks to the taxi drivers en espanol
Little bar with american sports teams decorations
Roommates!
At Apolo (Spanish discoteca)
Taking the metro
Sangria at L'Ovella Negra (The Black Sheep)
Razzmatazz to see DJ Diplo
Dancing & energizing at Razzmatazz 
Free 'fire shot' at Sutton (they literally lit the area around the shots on fire)
MOM DON'T THINK ALL I'VE DONE IS GO OUT SINCE I PUT ALL THE GOING OUT PICTURES AT THE END OK.

Beautiful sunset over Barcelona!
The next post will be more cohesive, I promise.  

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment